You're not even close to seeing what's happening here...

Unless you're a signed-in community member, you're only seeing the tip of the iceberg within our CXR Community.  These posts and categories visible to you are open to public viewing while countless other resources, member benefits, and conversations are available only to signed-in members.

Current members should sign in
If you're not a current member and are interested in seeing if you qualify for membership, click here.

Meeting today

danielle-monaghan
danielle-monaghan VP, Global Google Cloud RecruitingGoogleCXR Cohort Member Milliner Status

Unfortunately I cannot attend the meeting today or next week ;(. Do we have a new book identified yet for next month?

Comments

• Barb Ruess
    Barb Ruess VP Operations CXRAdministrator, CXR Team Member Community Captain

Hi Danielle! We aren't meeting weekly - too much for everyone's schedules I suspect. Also gives everyone a bit more flexibility in our reading pace :)

Next meeting to discuss is on the 30th. In the meantime, check your inbox for friendly reminders on our reading schedule and use the eXchange here when you find something interesting.

No book identified for next month yet.

• Chris Hoyt
    Chris Hoyt President CareerXroadsAdministrator, CXR Team Member Community Vigilante

Hi, @danielle-monaghan - We start the next segment today but we don't meet again until the 30th!

(thank goodness because I'm just a chapter or two behind, lol!)

Categories