You're not even close to seeing what's happening here...

Unless you're a signed-in community member, you're only seeing the tip of the iceberg within our CXR Community.  These posts and categories visible to you are open to public viewing while countless other resources, member benefits, and conversations are available only to signed-in members.

Current members should sign in
If you're not a current member and are interested in seeing if you qualify for membership, click here.

Okay... what's "missing" from this New Yorker cover art?

Chris Hoyt
Chris Hoyt PresidentCareerXroadsAdministrator, CXR Team Member Community Vigilante

So far, nothing has depicted 2020 in a single image more accurately and with such graceful humor as the recent NewYorker cover. And for everything this captures, I'm wondering what speaks to you the most and what you think is missing...

From the calls I've been on... kids in the background is most definitely missing.

The wine stash and all those Amazon boxes resonate with me the most, to be sure.

Tagged:

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Community Manager Evry1 Milliner Status

This is everything! So perfect.

Missing the ring light and kids fighting in the background.

• grant-clough
    grant-clough Talent Acquisition Leader | Annandale, VA, USACXR Alumni Community VIP

This is everything! So perfect.

Missing the ring light and kids fighting in the background.

I was literally going to say “she’s missing a ring light, but she has the old school desk lamp... that’s not going to cut it for making tiktok videos”.

Categories