You're not even close to seeing what's happening here...

Unless you're a signed-in community member, you're only seeing the tip of the iceberg within our CXR Community.  These posts and categories visible to you are open to public viewing while countless other resources, member benefits, and conversations are available only to signed-in members.

Current members should sign in
If you're not a current member and are interested in seeing if you qualify for membership, click here.

Clubhouse

grant-clough
grant-clough Talent Acquisition Leader |Annandale, VA, USACXR Alumni Community VIP

I maybe over my skis a bit, but is anyone using Clubhouse yet?

Comments

• Mary Brogan
    Mary Brogan Global Head of Talent Sourcing IntuitiveCXR Cohort Member Milliner Status

I have "signed up" and have been told that my username has been reserved and that I weill be contacted when my account is ready.

• grant-clough
    grant-clough Talent Acquisition Leader | Annandale, VA, USACXR Alumni Community VIP

I have "signed up" and have been told that my username has been reserved and that I weill be contacted when my account is ready.

@mbrogan I got in today... they gave me one invitation (which I used) but if I get another I’ll send it your way.

• Chris Hoyt
    Chris Hoyt President CareerXroadsAdministrator, CXR Team Member Community Vigilante

This is the new audio social network, yeah?

I think it's only on iOS, right?

• grant-clough
    grant-clough Talent Acquisition Leader | Annandale, VA, USACXR Alumni Community VIP

This is the new audio social network, yeah?

I think it's only on iOS, right?

Are there other phone types than iOS?

• Chris Hoyt
    Chris Hoyt President CareerXroadsAdministrator, CXR Team Member Community Vigilante

Big news this week... (https://www.theinformation.com/articles/clubhouse-gets-investment-interest-at-1-billion-valuation)

"Venture capitalists have approached Clubhouse about investing in the audio social app at a $1 billion valuation, 10 times its last round, reflecting intense competition for the buzziest deals."

Very interesting... for Apple users.

• grant-clough

That's a lot of doubloons

• Gerry Crispin
    Gerry Crispin Founder CXRCXR Cohort Member, CXR Team Member, Author, FREE Community Member Community Captain

Getting quite a bit of play and it appears to consume your 'network' as part of it's choice whether to give you an invite. I'm curious but sadly, it is doing it's Apple thing before getting around to the more useful android format. Perhaps it views Apple as its Beta because Apple users are more design conscious than performance focused and won't mind all the glitches.

Categories