You're not even close to seeing what's happening here...

Unless you're a signed-in community member, you're only seeing the tip of the iceberg within our CXR Community.  These posts and categories visible to you are open to public viewing while countless other resources, member benefits, and conversations are available only to signed-in members.

Current members should sign in
If you're not a current member and are interested in seeing if you qualify for membership, click here.

Talk to God Virtual

Chris Hoyt
Chris Hoyt PresidentCareerXroadsAdministrator, CXR Team Member Community Vigilante

A fun and interesting concept, I saw this at Burning Man a few years ago... a phone in the middle of the desert. If you picked up the receiver you were greeted by "God" for a quick conversation. We saw people laughing, crying, and genuinely enjoying the art project.

And today, it's gone virtual.

https://talktogodvirtual.com/

Comments

• Gerry Crispin
    Gerry Crispin Founder CXRCXR Cohort Member, CXR Team Member, Author, FREE Community Member Community Captain

Admittedly, I was pretty impressed with her at Burningman. Hope she can continue to offer celestial advice

• cathy-henesey
    cathy-henesey Executive Director - Talent Acquisition AdventHealthCXR Cohort Member Astonishing Community Achiever

I tried to talk to him ..on site...he wasn't available. :(

It seems as though they only offer one week a year?....if I read that right.

• Gerry Crispin
    Gerry Crispin Founder CXRCXR Cohort Member, CXR Team Member, Author, FREE Community Member Community Captain

@cathy-henesey probably retired. Heard he only worked a week at a time even in the beginning.

• Chris Hoyt
    Chris Hoyt President CareerXroadsAdministrator, CXR Team Member Community Vigilante

@cathy-henesey probably retired. Heard he only worked a week at a time even in the beginning.

Well, at least 6 days a week anyhow. ????

• Chris Hoyt
    Chris Hoyt President CareerXroadsAdministrator, CXR Team Member Community Vigilante

I tried to talk to him ..on site...he wasn't available. :(

It seems as though they only offer one week a year?....if I read that right.

You can join the list and they'll let you know when she's taking calls again.

Categories