You're not even close to seeing what's happening here...

Unless you're a signed-in community member, you're only seeing the tip of the iceberg within our CXR Community.  These posts and categories visible to you are open to public viewing while countless other resources, member benefits, and conversations are available only to signed-in members.

Current members should sign in
If you're not a current member and are interested in seeing if you qualify for membership, click here.

Evernote Alternative?

grant-clough
grant-clough Talent Acquisition Leader |Annandale, VA, USACXR Alumni Community VIP

My Evernote premium account is up for renewal 6/1 and I'm taking a look at the market. Anything anyone uses as an alternative that they love?

Comments

• Chris Hoyt
    Chris Hoyt President CareerXroadsAdministrator, CXR Team Member Community Vigilante

I'm a Google Keep guy, myself. I always found Evernote to be a challenge - just not sure my brain works like that.

I did purchase a reMarkable 2 and have now used it for about 3 months. Not sure I'm going to keep it, however. It's great for scratching down notes and not having piles of notebooks and papers around, and it travels well, but finding and getting to content quickly is a challenge.

• grant-clough
    grant-clough Talent Acquisition Leader | Annandale, VA, USACXR Alumni Community VIP

I'm a Google Keep guy, myself. I always found Evernote to be a challenge - just not sure my brain works like that.

I did purchase a reMarkable 2 and have now used it for about 3 months. Not sure I'm going to keep it, however. It's great for scratching down notes and not having piles of notebooks and papers around, and it travels well, but finding and getting to content quickly is a challenge.

I took amplenote for a two week spin, and almost made the switch because of their backlink and task management.
    I took a look at the remarkable about a year ago and opted instead for an ipad, apple pencil, and evernote.

• Chris Hoyt
    Chris Hoyt President CareerXroadsAdministrator, CXR Team Member Community Vigilante

I took amplenote for a two week spin, and almost made the switch because of their backlink and task management.
    I took a look at the remarkable about a year ago and opted instead for an ipad, apple pencil, and evernote.

Categories